From a luxurious island hotel perched on stilts in the remote, easternmost reach of Canada to a Paris hotel that boasts five Michelin stars, a new list of the top 100 most opulent hotels has been released for the world's most demanding guests.
Published by Elite Traveler, an in-flight lifestyle magazine distributed in the seatbacks of private jets, the list of Top 100 Hotels in the World 2018 is aimed at wealthy jetsetting globetrotters and, perhaps, those with small budgets but big dreams.
Winners were selected by the magazine's editors. This year's list features 14 new entries.
Set on the jagged rocks of Canada's easternmost reaches, Fogo Island Inn brings modern luxury to an offshore, isolated island that's said to experience seven seasons and envelop guests inside a blanket of North Atlantic silence. eld up on stilts, the striking, contemporary building has 29 guest rooms that offer floor-to-ceiling views of their dramatic island surroundings and feature hand-crafted quilts, as well as some wood-burning stoves.
After earning new Michelin stars for their restaurants Le George and L'Orangerie last year, The Four Seasons Hotel George V became the first hotel in Europe to boast Michelin stars for all its eateries. The property's flagship restaurant Le Cinq also boasts all three stars.
Set within a beautiful Beaux-Arts style building, The Plaza's interior takes its inspiration from Louis XV interiors, with the Royal Suite featuring a grand piano and a personal library curated by Prosper Assouline, whose publishing house specializes in luxury coffee table books on subjects like architecture, art, design, fashion, gastronomy and photography.
A seaplane ride from Tofino, guests at this wilderness resort sleep in safari-style luxury tents, complete with electricity, antique furnishings and wooden beds. For the ultimate experience, guests can sign up to be helicoptered 4,500 feet above sea level to the top of Ursus Mountain for sky-high yoga, hiking and gourmet picnics.
Set within a lakeside village on the shores of West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Four Seasons, Hangzhou stands as a blend of the traditional Chinese pagoda with contemporary design. s are billed as the biggest in Hangzhou. Most of the accommodations open to a terrace conservatory and offer stunning views of the forest glade and traditional Chinese gardens.
http://www. elitetraveler. com/top-100-hotels-in-the-world.
- あなたの人生 is trending at 10 in Japan
- #おむすびの日 is trending at 9 in Japan
- #KOP2018 is trending at 8 in Japan
- #あなたの投資家プロフィール is trending at 7 in Japan
- 岸くん is trending at 4 in Japan
- #あなたが最強になれる武器 is trending at 3 in Japan
- #あなたのポンコツ度 is trending at 2 in Japan
- キンプリ is trending at 1 in Japan
- Shapovalov is trending at 10 in world
- Tyler Hilinski is trending at 9 in world
- ポンコツ度 is trending at 8 in world
- キンプリ is trending at 7 in world
- New California is trending at 6 in world
- #ممكن_اقولك is trending at 5 in world
- #IndiaIsraelDosti is trending at 4 in world
- #BTS12M is trending at 2 in world
- #حاول_تكون is trending at 1 in world
- Jana Fett is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 20,000 is trending at 9 in India
- North Doklam is trending at 8 in India