at West Nakhalpara in Dhaka.
Sources at the Rab headquarters said the case was lodged with Tejgaon Police Station under Anti-Terrorism Act 2009 on Saturday.
located at 13/1'Rubi Vila', a six-storey building.
At one stage, the militants opened fire and hurled a grenade targeting the Rab personnel, said Mufti Mahmud Khan, Director (Legal and media wing) of Rab, adding that the Rab men also fired back in retaliation.
During the exchange of gunshots, three militants were killed and two Rab men sustained injuries.
- Newgen Software IPO progresses slowly, subscribed 5%
- Sisters steal baby boy to stop father from remarrying
- Quality Health is trending at 10 in India
- iVOOMi i1 Sale is trending at 9 in India
- #PravinTogadia is trending at 8 in India
- Colin de Grandhomme is trending at 7 in India
- ICC Code of Conduct is trending at 6 in India
- #BreatheTrailer is trending at 5 in India
- #tphoneP is trending at 4 in India
- #PatanjaliOnline is trending at 3 in India
- #HappyBirthdaySidharthMalhotra is trending at 2 in India
- Barmer is trending at 1 in India
- Extremely rare 'firework' jelly fish spotted near Mexico
- Beautiful snow sculptures from around the world
- World's fifth largest diamond discovered in Lesotho
- Museums of unusual things around the world
- Chinese 'rainbow dinosaur' had iridescent feathers
- These are the most talented dogs on the internet
- Enjoying the high life, up on the roof in Tel Aviv
- Le smartphone? France has another term in mind